Dog Sports and Activities
for NH, ME & VT
Our Dog Training Promise
” show_quote_icon=”yes” width=”100″ quote_icon_color=”#d5ddd0″]
Choose from 5 options
- Fun and impressive way to exercise.
- Combines skills from tricks and obedience.
- Step one to your America’s Got Talent audition!
- Great class for kids.
- Teach your dog over a dozen fun tricks.
- Stimulate and challenge them beyond simple obedience.
- Bond with your dog in a whole new way.
- Our gentle coaching method encourages learning.
Trick training is a fun and exciting way to bond with your dog. The limits of skills your dog can learn is restricted only by the time and energy you?re willing to spend!
Tricks are not just fun and games (although they are really, really fun), but educational for both you and your dog. Trick training often involves many detailed steps; far more challenging than simple obedience skills.
Tricks to Teach Your Dog:
- Shake Paw
- Roll Over
- Play Dead
- Sit Pretty
- Say Prayers
- Take a Bow
- Stop ? Drop ? Roll
- Read Written Words
- Retrieve Soda from the Fridge
- Turn a Light On/Off
- And More!
Dog Sports – Agility
- Stimulate your dog.
- Agility training is both fun and healthy.
- Learn obstacle instruction and motivation techniques.
- Three levels of Agility training for your dog.
Our ?Fun Agility? class is perfect for the person looking for a fun and healthy way to spend time with their dog.
In addition to obstacle instruction, you will learn techniques to effectively motivate your dog. Participating in Dog Sports is a good way to stimulate your canine.
We offer three levels of Fun Agility to cater to all skill levels: from beginner fun to the aspiring competitor.
The only prerequisite for our beginner agility class is some degree of control of your dog.
Dog Sports – Scent Skills
- Teach your dog how to locate missing items.
- Train them for service work such as search and rescue.
- Show them how to find money!
- Our gentle training methods encourage your pet to “perform.”
Scientists estimate that a dog?s nose is up to 10 million times more sensitive than a human?s. Harnessing this amazing natural feature of the dog; humans have trained dogs to sniff out bombs, drugs and even diseases. Search and rescue groups use dogs to locate missing children and adults.
You can teach your dog to perform many of those ?working? tasks, as well as:
- Locate your car keys
- Find the TV remote
- Find a child
- Play hide-n-seek
- Alert you to illegal/dangerous substances
- Find money
Dog Sports – Antler Hunting
- Spend time outdoors with your dog.
- Earn some extra money with your dog’s new hobby.
- Teach your dog scent skills.
Shed Hunting is perfect for the person looking for a fun way to spend time outdoors with their dog.
Antlers that seasonally fall from deer and moose are called ?sheds.? Sheds have a distinctive odor that your dog can be taught to target on and locate.? While a super fun hobby, shed hunting can also be profitable as there is a growing interest from craft market in antler creations.
- 4 Private Training Lessons
- Shed Antler Decoy
- Shed Scent Stick
Dog Sports & Playgroups Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
Scientists estimate that a dog?s nose is up to 10 million times more sensitive than a human?s. All dogs possess a keen sense of smell, they just need to know how to use it. Our gentle training methods teach them practical skills that make both dogs and owners happy.
Our playgroups are meant to include both the dog and owner. It’s the perfect opportunity for your dog to socialize with both people and animals.
Serving New Hampshire, Maine, and Vermont
[include slug=”landing-page-cta” title=”true” title_elem=”h2″ title_class=”include-title”]